To promote, support, develop, educate, employ, purchase programs that enhance dignity, self worth, human potential and unity, a never give up attitude and purposeful futures for all individuals, particularly the children, youth and disabled.
To build and operate fully wheelchair-accessible camps. These barrier-free camps will give individuals and families, with or without disabilities, the opportunity to enjoy the freedom of camping, attending conferences, and being involved in a retreat or outdoor school. With special thanks to many individuals and corporations the first barrier free camp was completed in 2003. Camp Attitude continues to serve youth and their families.
The Never Give Up Creed
Take a minute and read through the creed I have developed. If you choose to adopt this to your life, simply print it out, sign it and put it somewhere you can read it every day.
- I am a Never-Give-Up person.
- I believe my life has purpose and value.
- I will pursue my purpose daily.
- I will set my goals and not allow the negativity of others to distract me in achieving them.
- I am the master of my attitude.
- Today I choose to be positive.
- I will love life and press on, even in the midst of my struggles.
- I believe I can—therefore I will.
- I will tap into my full potential and with the help of others we will reach dreams that on our own are not possible.
- I will be strong to the finish.
- I will never give up.
- At the end of the day when I lay my head down, I will rest in peace, because I have faith, hope and love.
I believe in you… and you are loved,
Ron Heagy, Jr.